Bread for the #Breadie! Introducing Arnold Bread #CONTEST
There’s no food more wholesome and simple than bread. Bread has been the staple for many kitchens for centuries. Around the globe, grain has been turned into bread and fed generations. Bread has inspired poets, writers and soldiers alike. So how about giving it the respect it deserves?
Meet Arnold – a new, premium West Coast bread. Made with wholesome ingredients and made with love, this premium brand will satisfy even the biggest #breadie. It’s bread perfection. The new premium widepan breads from Arnold include:
· S’Wheat Dreams 100% Whole Wheat Bread (An extra wide slice that is great for sandwiches)
· Oatnutty About You Oatnut Bread (Has an indulgent flavour and made with tasty hazelnuts)
· When it Grains it Pours 12 Grains Bread (Baked with flavourful and premium grains and seeds)
· No Small Potatoes Country Potato Bread (Baked with premium potatoes for a delicious home style taste)
One of the simplest ways to enjoy this premium bread? You guessed it – toast! And it’s not surprising that this oldie and goodie has made a big comeback on the Vancouver food scene. Artisanal toast, a trend that started in San Francisco has made its way across the border and is popping up on menus everywhere. It was even the focus of a recent episode of this season’s Top Chef. Prepared with a multitude of savory delicacies, sweet spreads and unexpected ingredients, toast has become the coolest thing since sliced bread.
To celebrate Arnold’s arrival, I’m hosting an Arnold Bread Giveaway! The giveaway includes the premium bread and some helpful items to encourage toasty creations!
The prize pack is valued at $100 and includes:
• A premium Arnold Bread Selfie Toaster
• A $50 grocery gift card
• No Small Potato’s Arnold Bread Loaf
• When It Grains, It Pours Arnold Bread Loaf
• Tailor made recipes from two prominent Vancouver chefs – Chef Trevor Bird and Josh Gale – for a little inspiration
• Arnold coupons for family and friends
Click on this link to enter: Rafflecopter giveaway* Good luck!
*Contest runs until May 29th, 2016 midnight. Winner will be selected at random from the pool of eligible entries. Winners must be 19 years of age and a resident of Canada to be eligible to win. Prize must be accepted as is and has no cash value. Vancouver Bits and Bites is not liable for loss or other liabilities. https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js
Update: Congratulation Rajbinder Kaur – the winner for this giveaway. We’ve sent you an email.