Canadians rule with an all-Canadian star lineup on the Food Network Celebrity Stage at this year’s EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival: Spice Goddess Bal Arneson, Anna Olson of Bake with Anna Olson, Chef Chuck Hughes of Chuck’s Week Off, and Vancouver’s own Iron Chef: America winner and Food Concept Architect for Cactus Club Restaurants, Chef Rob Feenie.
EAT! Vancouver is back for an 11th year and for the first time, EAT! Vancouver will be highlighting exhibitors offering gluten-free products and seminars. FLAVOURS Magazine is the new presenting sponsor of the show.
Returning features of EAT! Vancouver include:
– Food Network Celebrity Stage
– International Culinary Stage
– Grapes & Hops Stage, featuring wine and beer related seminars, food pairings, and tastings.
– The Bites of Vancouver Pavilion, offering appetizer-size plates from local restaurants.
– Wine, Beer and Spirits Tasting Pavilion
– The BC Chef’s Association Art Show and Competition
– The World Culinary Travel Expo
– Cheese Seminars presented by The Dairy Farmers of Canada
– Culinary Classes presented by Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts (PICA)
I love Eat! Vancouver. It’s a foodie Christmas. Here are all the details:
Friday May 24 – 2-9pm
Saturday May 25 – 10am-9pm
Sunday May 26 – 10am-5pm
BC Place Stadium, 777 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver BC V6B 4Y8
Info and tickets: www.eat-vancouver.com
Tickets: Adults $16 ($14 online), Seniors $14, Youth 13-16 $9, Free for kids 12 & under