Valentine’s Day ideas
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Here are some fun ways to show your friends and special someone how much you appreciate them!
This fun little messages not only will brighten your recipients day, but also help provide meals for men, women and children affected by HIV/AIDS.
CandyGrams can be sent to your: husband, wife, friends, brother, sister, co-worker, teacher, boyfriend, girlfriend or crush… the possibilities are endless.
For only $10 you will receive:
- A special edition card
- unique message
- two delicious Purdy’s chocolates
- complimentary McDonald’s Signature McWrap®
- fresh mints in a stylish tin from Yelp
- Shamin Jewelers’ sparkly heart cell phone charm
A $27 Value – click here to order yours.
This wines have been convicted of being too delicious! With a tongue-and-cheek approach to wine making, Big House wines are a rebellious mix of non-traditional grape varieties destined to give the imbiber a new experience. Their party pack comes with 2 “solo cup” reusable wine glasses. Great conversation starter for your Valentine’s Day party.
I can’t say enough nice things about this small chocolatier/patisserie. Their chocolates are divine, their croissants are heavenly. Think of an after dinner treat or even better, breakfast in bed. Who wouldn’t want to be waken up with a nice cup of coffee and a pain au chocolate from Chez Christophe? Think about it.
For only $35 you could treat your sweetie (and yourself) to an Indian head massage from 4 Angles Beauty Care. Some of the benefits of an Indian head massage are:
- Provides general relaxation.
- Improves blood circulation which increases oxygen supply to the brain.
- Helps stimulate hair growth and gives the hair a healthy shine.
- Helps treat mental tiredness, stress, depression resulting in greater mental alertness and concentration and clearer thinking.
- It can also help relieve conditions like eyestrain, migraines, earaches, insomnia, and disturbed sleep.
Happy Valentine’s Day!