Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Here are some fun ways to show your friends and special someone how much you appreciate them!
CandyGrams from A Loving Spoonful
This fun little messages not only will brighten your recipients day, but also help provide meals for men, women and children affected by HIV/AIDS.
CandyGrams can be sent to your: husband, wife, friends, brother, sister, co-worker, teacher, boyfriend, girlfriend or crush… the possibilities are endless.
For only $10 you will receive:
- A special edition card
- unique message
- two delicious Purdy’s chocolates
- complimentary McDonald’s Signature McWrap®
- fresh mints in a stylish tin from Yelp
- Shamin Jewelers’ sparkly heart cell phone charm
A $27 Value – click here to order yours.
This wines have been convicted of being too delicious! With a tongue-and-cheek approach to wine making, Big House wines are a rebellious mix of non-traditional grape varieties destined to give the imbiber a new experience. Their party pack comes with 2 “solo cup” reusable wine glasses. Great conversation starter for your Valentine’s Day party.
Chocolates from Chez Christophe
I can’t say enough nice things about this small chocolatier/patisserie. Their chocolates are divine, their croissants are heavenly. Think of an after dinner treat or even better, breakfast in bed. Who wouldn’t want to be waken up with a nice cup of coffee and a pain au chocolate from Chez Christophe? Think about it.
Massages at 4 Angels Beauty Care
For only $35 you could treat your sweetie (and yourself) to an Indian head massage from 4 Angles Beauty Care. Some of the benefits of an Indian head massage are:
- Provides general relaxation.
- Improves blood circulation which increases oxygen supply to the brain.
- Helps stimulate hair growth and gives the hair a healthy shine.
- Helps treat mental tiredness, stress, depression resulting in greater mental alertness and concentration and clearer thinking.
- It can also help relieve conditions like eyestrain, migraines, earaches, insomnia, and disturbed sleep.
Happy Valentine’s Day!