Introducing BACARDÍ’s two new premium rums that dad has never tried – BACARDÍ Añejo Cuatro and BACARDÍ Gran Reserva Diez! The two new rums join BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho to offer a range of diverse, expertly crafted rums. Barrel-aged for a minimum of eight years with a rich, velvety body, BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho is enjoyed neat/on the rocks! It has a deep golden colour and has warming notes of butterscotch, nutmeg plus dried apricots. Barrel-aged for a minimum of four years – BACARDÍ Añejo Cuatro takes elevated cocktails to another level! It has a beautiful golden apricot hue and boasts notes of mild vanilla, toasted oak, clove, and honey. BACARDÍ Gran Reserva Diez is barrel-aged for a minimum of 10 years and best enjoyed on the rocks! It has a dark golden hue and boasts bright notes of banana, pear and tropical melon balanced with caramelized vanilla and oak. Regardless of your dad’s drink of choice – BACARDÍ Añejo Cuatro, BACARDÍ Gran Reserva Diez, and BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho will elevate dad’s bar cart this Father’s Day!
- 1.5 parts BACARDÍ Cuatro
- 0.75 parts Martini & Rossi Rosso
- 0.25 parts Orange Curacao
- 1 Bar Spoon Grenadine
- Stir all ingredients with plenty of ice until very cold, strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with lemon peel.
- 2 parts BACARDÍ Cuatro
- 4 parts Club Soda
- Build into a highball glass filled with ice. Garnish with a lime wedge.
BACARDĺ RESERVA OCHO
Ocho Old Fashioned
- 2 parts BACARDÍ Ocho
- 0.25 parts simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura® bitters
- Add all ingredients into a rocks glass, fill with ice and stir until well mixed and very cold. Garnish with orange peel.