Easy End-of-Summer Party Ideas with Bacardi Rum #Recipes
I can’t believe summer has come and gone and what better way to say farewell than to throw an end of summer bash before the first day of fall!
But what cocktails to make, and what about decor?
End of Summer Party Checklist :
- Inflatable Serving Bar
- Pineapple Bar Cocktail Mug Tumbler Goblet
- Ice Stones
- String Lights for patio, Porch, Backyard Indoor Outdoor
Now for cocktails:
Pineapple Ginger Punch
• 1.5 parts Bacardi Superior
• .5 parts Martini bitter
• 1 part pineapple juice
• .5 parts honey syrup
• .75 parts lime juice
• Top with ginger beer
Method: Build all ingredients in a glass and stir in the honey before adding ice.
Cool Citrus Tea Punch
- 600ml Bacardi Superior
- 150ml Leblon Cachaca
- 375ml simple syrup (1:1)
- 375ml lemon juice
- 375ml Strong tea, earl gray tea (4 tea bags)
- 1 whole cucumber, cut into wheels
- 1 orange, 1 lime, and 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
Method: Build all ingredients in a punch bowl and add ice.