Dine Out Vancouver starts tomorrow!
I am so excited, this is my grown up version of Christmas!
This marks the 10th anniversary of the event and 225 tasty restaurants are taking part! Menus range in price from $18 to $38 for three courses. This is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy new restaurants, or indulge in old favorites.
Click here for the complete list of participating restaurants and menus, and to make reservations!
While dining out, don’t forget to vote for your favorite restaurants. Throughout the festival, diners can participate in the Best Bite Awards and vote for their favourite DOV experience by rating restaurants in a variety of categories, including Best Menu (for each price category), Best Service, Best BC VQA Wine Pairing, Best Kronenbourg 1664 Beer Pairing and Best Restaurant Experience. All voters are automatically entered in the Dine Out for a Year contest for the chance to win a grand prize of 52 gift certificates to participating DOV restaurants, allowing the winner to “Dine Out” every week for a year (voting opens January 20).
Dine Out Vancouver runs from January 20th until February 5th, 2012
What’s New for 2012:
• Street Food City – a three-day lunchtime gathering of some of the city’s top food carts – January 24, 25 and 26.
• Dine Academy – a daily roster of ticketed food tours and educational experiences.
• Plated and Paired at the Public Market – Dine Out’s kick-off event at a new location, Granville Island – January
• Salt & Pepper – an array of dining experiences taking place in venues around town.
• 225 restaurants participating, a new Dine Out Vancouver record.
• American Express cardholders have Front of the Line access to Dine Out Vancouver Festival event tickets
starting December 9th, and to restaurant menus and reservations on January 5th.