New Brunch Menu at Ensemble Tap
Ensemble Tab is now open for brunch folks.
From 11-2 every Saturday and Sunday, Ensemble Tap brings to the Vancouver dining scene their unique interpretation of brunch. Same old favourites with a twist, and everything from French Roast coffee, fresh juices, and delicious mid-day cocktails.
Their menu will evolve with the seasons, no doubt. Here are some of the highlights you can expect of the menu now:
- Crispy Bacon-Spiked Pancakes with Maple Syrup Butter. $11
- Brisket Benny: Two Poached Eggs, Brisket, Charred Tomato, Hollandaise, English Muffin, Home Fries. $13
- Breakfast Pork & Beans: Poached Eggs, Pulled Pork, BBQ Beans … $12
- Ensemble Burger & Kennebek Fries. $13Add fried egg for $1.50
- 9oz Steak & Eggs with Home Fries $22
- House Sausage Platter & Pretzel $17
- Feature Beverage: Guava Mimosa $6
Sean ordered the Crispy Bacon-Spiked Pancakes – 3 light and fluffy pancakes with pieces of bacon in every bite. The maple syrup butter add a hint of sweetness. Paired together with a side of caramelized apples, this is a guaranteed to be a brunch favourite.