August 13th is Pirate Pak Day! #CONTEST
Get ready to feel like a kid again on August 13th – White Spot Restaurants is bringing back the Adult Pirate Pak for one day only.
This annual fundraiser gives $2 of the sale of every Pirate Pak to Zajac Ranch for Children – a charity that provides kids and young adults with life-threatening illnesses and chronic disabilities a memorable summer camp experience. This annual tradition has raised over $268,000 and sent more than 100 children to camp.
Each Pirate Pak includes creamy coleslaw and “endless” fries plus a soft drink, their famous chocolate coin and a scoop of premium rich ice cream. The Pirate Paks are served in the nostalgic Pirate Pak boat (my inside kid is squealing with glee!) and come in the following options:
· Legendary Burger – White Spot’s traditional 1/4 beef burger with their signature Tripe “O” sauce $11.99
· B.C. Chicken Burger – Fresh chargrilled BC chicken breast, cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, red onion and Triple “O” sauce $13.99
· Bacon Cheddar Bigger Burger – A 6 oz beef burger with hickory smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and Triple “O” sauce $14.49
· Provolone Veggie Burger – A chargrilled veggie burger with provolone cheese, portobello mushrooms, grilled peppers, zucchini and onions, lettuce and lemon basil aioli in a multigrain bun $13.99
I’m giving away a $25 gift card to White Spot to one lucky reader. Here’s how you can enter:
1. Like us on Facebook
2. Leave a comment below telling me what’s your favourite White Spot Restaurant menu item
3. Tweet the following: Ahoy! I want to be a Pirate on Aug 13! RT for a chance to win a $25 GC from @White_Spot and @maryinvancity http://ow.ly/AdP86
Do all three for extra chances to win! Good luck.
This summer White Spot is aiming to send more kids to camp than ever before! So head down to your local restaurant and order the adult Pirate Pak on Wednesday August 13th.
UPDATE: Congrats @daydreamsun3! You’ve won the giveaway via Twitter!