Subway’s Carl’s Crew is back! Week 3 Challenge #Contest
Carl’s Crew is back and ready to inspired you into a healthier, more active lifestyle!
For the next four weeks, I’ll be posting health challenges directly from Carl Savard. Subway’s Commit to Fit ambassador. Make sure you follow this post – Cause I’ll be giving away six $25 Subway gift cards!
This week’s challenge:
Squats are great because they burn a lot of calories and work big muscle groups which will make you feel stronger They are a great workout to build strong glutes, who wouldn’t want a nicer tushy?
We’re going to start slow with 10 squats in the morning on Monday, and 10 in the evening. Throughout the week, I challenge you to increase your squat count by 10:
* Tuesday: 20 in the morning and 20 in the evening
* Wednesday: 30/30
* Thursday: 40/40
* Friday: 50/50
* Then take the weekend to rest your muscles.
Make sure you’re squatting with proper form so you don’t hurt your back – keep your back as straight as possible and bend from the knees. Don’t let your knees go pass your toes.
For a chance to win a $25 Subway gift card, do the following:
1) This week’s @MaryinVancity #committofit challenge is: SQUATS. RT and follow for a chance to win a $25 @SUBWAYCanada GC. #CarlsCrew
2) Tweet me a picture of you doing your squat exercises
3) Leave me a comment below telling me how you’re feeling after exercising :)
Do all three for extra chances!
Contest closes at midnight Sunday March 22, 2015. The winner will be announced here on Monday March 23.