Yonanas Irish Coffee Recipe
Frozen cocktails are the best when sitting on a patio on a hot summer’s day. But how about making one into a light dessert that can be served after a BBQ or a meal?
This Yonanas frozen cocktail recipe is the perfect addition to brunch or an evening treat. Follow the instructions below to make this light and delicious dessert!
2 frozen over-ripe bananas
· 1 oz. coffee-infused dark chocolate bar
· 1 shot of your favourite coffee liqueur or Irish Cream
1. Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your Yonanas maker.
2. Insert 1 frozen banana
3. Add 1/2 oz. coffee-infused dark chocolate bar
4. Alternate remaining bananas and chocolate
5. Scoop coffee chocolate chip Yonanas into a glass and pour shot of coffee liqueur or Irish Cream over Yonanas
Yonanas classic is available in multiple colors at national retailers starting at $49.99.